Friday, March 13, 2009 4:00pm
Yet another InterGalactic campout!! 13-15 March
Hare(s): Rat, Rattrap, Flabio and anyone who wants to.
Location: Out in the desert near Carrizo George/ Bow Willow / Mud Caves area
Directions: look at the notes... click on the Run Name Link above
Run Fee: $0 - Way less than Betty Ford would have cost you. Whatever you want to bring...same old IGH3 guidelines
Trail type: (not specified)
Dog friendly: (not specified)
Primitive camping without hookups, running water, or swimming pool. Bring fire wood. Bring anything you want to eat or drink. Then bring extra beer & ice. Semi-potluckish.
From Ocotillo, CA, on I-8 at the bottom of the mountains in western Imperial County:
1. Head north on S2 toward W Agate Rd - go 15.6 mi.
2. Turn right at Anza-Borrego Desert St Park (There may be no sign here. Hares will put up some sort of Hash marker).
3. Go 0.7 miles on straight dirt road. Look for line of trees.
From Julian, CA, if you want to come that way stop and bring some pies:
1. Head northeast on CA-78 (down the mountain) toward Hollow Glen Rd - 10.9 mi
2. Slight right at Great Southern Overland Stage Rd/GR S Overland/S2 (Scissors Crossing) Continue to follow S2 - 31.8 mi
3. Turn left at Anza-Borrego Desert St Park Destination will be on the left - 0.7 mi
Hash Contact Information