Really South OC Pick-Up Hash
Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:30pm
The Second Cumming Of The Return Of The Really South Orange County Pick Up Hash
Hare(s): YOU, then maybe you, then possibly you too
Location: The not-quite-under-the-sea domain of the Little Spermaid, corner of Carlsbad Blvd and Acacia, 92008
Directions: I-5 to Tamarack and go toward that big yet blue yet salty thing. Right on Carlsbad Blvd, look at the pretty big blue salty thing, then go right on Acacia. Indications to the start will be marked at the corner of Carlsbad Blvd and Acacia
Run Fee: 6 pack to share (wine OK too), and a snack.
Trail type: (not specified)
Dog friendly: (not specified)
And like always...
* Ceremonial choosing of the hare at 6:33pm.
* Pack in pursuit 5 min later
* You snare the hare and you're the hare, with the reminder that trail is supposed to be done in under an hour and A-A.
* Balls are provided without boundaries.
* All skill levels are welcome.
* It is illegal to take open alcohol to the beach... but you can do it anywhere else.
On~On~On likely at O'Slurragains. Maybe Dini's. Probable Pillage du Village after. And yes, the Coaster has late night service every night through June so you can find your way somewhere near home: www.gonctd.com/coaster
Hash Contact Information