Red Dress Run Hash
Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:00pm
2016 San Diego Red Dress Run
Hare(s): America's Finest Hares
Address: Hall of Champions
2131 Pan American Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/iR8kRo1mktv
Run Fee: Registration required
Trail type: A to B
Dog friendly: No
The Red Dress will be starting in beautiful, historic Balboa Park and running through downtown San Diego. Trail will feature many amazing drink checks, great food, rockin' music, and new fun venue for our on-in!
Prelube starts at 12:30
Hares away at 2pm
- Games at run start
- Raffle for charity
- Opportunities to earn a patch
- Best dress parade
- A bag van will be available at the start,
do not put anything valuable in your bag, we will not be responsible for any lost items/bags
* Bring ID on trail.
* Not one, not two, not three, not five, but Four drink checks on trail.
* Ending venue is not bottomless drinks, bring extra cash if you really feel the need to drink yourself into a comatose state.
* Dancing and debauchery at a new venue
* Taco bar at on-in
*All attendees must be 21 or older on the day of the event to participate.
*Bring a government issued proof of age and identity to sign-in
*Attendance is limited to consenting adults only
*Red Dress is mandatory
Register on line at: sdh3.com/rdr/2016/
This is not a public event; this event is for Hashers and their invited guests only.
* $55.00...until June 17th 2016 **
* $60.00...day of RDR June 18th 2016
If registration is received after May 20, T-Shirt not included.
More information can be found at: sdh3.com/rdr/2016/
Hash Contact Information