San Diego Hash
Friday, October 2, 2020 5:00pm
"It's your birthday!" "No comrade...it's OUR birthday."
Hare(s): Thunderclap & Deepthroat Corndog
Address: Mission Trails Regional Park - East Fortuna Staging Area
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/uL7oxguqoiZWuQe38
Run Fee: Like $5 idk
Trail type: A to A
Dog friendly: Yes
Long ago, in the beforetimes of quarantine...Thunderclap and Corndog realized that not only are they the world's best hareraisers, not only do they share an Italian heritage, not only do they wake up absolutely flawless every single morning without fail...they also share a birthday week! Our dear Thunderclap will turn 32 on September 28th and Corndog will be 24 on October 1st! Join us in a semi-iso trail in Mission Trails Regional Park this Friday to celebrate.
Rules and Things to Know:
1. Trail should be live by 5pm, but hares will post when trail is available for people to run it at their leisure.
2. No food will be served. If you're gonna be hungry for circle, bring a snack. If you wouldn't let the person you're trying to share with spit in your mouth, don't share with them.
3. Corndog will be at the start with all the cans of beer and bitch water. She has been designated as the Cootie-Free Queen. Only she is allowed to disperse drinks.
4. Guys...just wear your fuckin' masks properly, okay, like none of us are ignorant.
5. We're meeting at the East Fortuna Staging Area in Mission Trails Regional Park. The park's parking lot closes at 7pm but there is local street parking on Mast Blvd, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Venmo/cashapp ya girl at @LizInATiz/$lizzyinatizzy like idk let's say $5 if you decide to come and hang out and drink some beers. Or don't. I'm not your mom.
Hash Contact Information