San Diego Hash
Sunday, March 6, 2011 9:45am
Sometimes Anal Mt. Fuji Run
Hare(s): Bark If You Love Me, Flipper Over, Gator Bait, Power Tool and more
Location: Rancho San Diego Towne Center, Corner of Jamacha Rd (54) and Campo Rd (94), 2891 Jamacha Road El Cajon, CA 92019
Directions: Head south toward Jamul at the intersection of Jamacha Rd (54) and Campo Rd (94) and turn left into the parking lot at the first light. If you pass the YMCA you've gone too far. Park in the parking spaces behind Hooley's Irish Pub between the shopping center building and the YMCA sports fields.
Run Fee: $10.00
Trail type: (not specified)
Dog friendly: (not specified)
Come out and enjoy the East County Rancho San Diego area while it is still green and before it gets too hot. Trail is almost entirely off-road and there is the possibility for a beercheck.
* "A" to "something"
* "short and flat" per the run name (Mt. Fuji)
* dog friendly but you may want to carry water for them
* could be stroller friendly depending upon the person doing the pushing
* Chicken, Turkey and Eagle trails (3.5, 4+ and 6+ miles)
* potential for the Eagles to get their feet wet
* beer and Samurai check for all trails. Whether there will be water is TBD
* it could be hot (this is East County after all) so you may want to carry water on trail
* strong likelihood that you will meet other hikers, mountain bikers, horse riders, birders, dogs, etc
Hash Contact Information