Really South Orange County Pick Up Hash
Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:30pm
The Return of the Return of the RSOCPUH3
Hare(s): Maybe you, and then perhaps you
Location: Jello Shooter Park, corner of Laguna and State, Carlsbad, 92008
Directions: Exit I-5 at Carlsbad Village Dr. Head to Big Blue Thing. Before railroad tracks go right on State. Go a few blocks and look for the marauding horde at the park on the right before the lagoon
Run Fee: 6-pack (something decent) and a snack to share
Trail type: (not specified)
Dog friendly: (not specified)
Our Usual Thursday Thingy strikes again:
* Hare to be randomly chosen at 6:31 (really, cuz it gets dark by 8). We will bring citronella and Off.
* Trail is 2 to 4 miles with a beer check.
* Afterwards silly songs and co-mingling of 6-packs in the park.
* After that, silly songs by the legendary Tony "I'm only Dave from the waist down" Cummings at O'Slurrigans, and a cooler of the remaining beers in the parking lot. Now shake your arse!
- It is not illegal to drink in the nearby parks.
- It is not illegal to have glass containers. The best beer comes in them anyway.
- Bring your own balls and we'll respect your boundaries.
Questions... contact Captain Jerk. Is Everybody Happy?
Hash Contact Information