Really Really South Orange County Pick Up Hash
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:30pm
It comes again! And returns!
Hare(s): You. Then maybe you. And then maybe even you.
Address: Lewis Ln, Carlsbad, 92008
Directions: At end of cul-de-sack, look for the people you know and love!
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/tCLGT8EmRus
Run Fee: 6-pack plus a snack
Trail type: A to A
On after: Village Pillage. How's YOUR Thursday morning looking?
Dog friendly: Other (specified in Notes)
It's the 5th or 7th or so re-returning of the Really Really South Orange County Pick Up Hash!
Typical pick-up "rules" apply:
1) Arrive by 6:35. Write down name if you wanna hare
2) Hare randomly chosen through entirely lawful means about 6:45
3) Hare gets a bag of flour, a 6-pack, and 5 mins to escape
4) You snare the hare, you become the hare, and you get 2 minutes to escape
5) At the 6-pack beer check, pack can't continue until it's gone. And if you bypass it, you may not snare, and will drink approx a 6-pack during circle.
6) Try to make trail more than a couple miles, but also keep it under an hour.
7) Co-mingling of 6-packs and snacks ensues, along with singing silly songs.
If you want to collaborate with fellow RSOCPUH3'ers and make something more substantial than a snack, we're not gonna say no.
Doggies? The Wee Baby Ava doesn't get along with some doggies. If in doubt, please leave doggie outside during circle.
Questions? Contact Captain Jerk.
Hash Contact Information